- Florida Water Cologne
- Murray and Lanman
- 7.5 fl oz (221 ml)
- Keep out of reach of children
- For external use only
- Do not swallow
- Avoid contact with eyes
1. Add to spiritual baths to enhance spiritual cleansings;
2. Wear as a cologne for a protective shield that leaves a delicate scent.
3. Mist in the environment to repel negative energy and negative spirits.
4. Mist in the environment to attract good spirits.
5. Add to floor washes for its cleansing properties.
6. Place a bottle on your altar as an offering to the Spirits;
7. Use to wash a pair of lodestones in preparation for use.
8. Add a few drops to a bowl of water and place on your ancestral altar as an offering to your ancestors.
9. Use after showering for an exhilarating rubdown and toner.
10. Use as an astringent and skin lotion to tone the skin, leaving it with a feeling of freshness.
11. As a rubdown for the sick, Florida Water has a beneficial, stimulating effect similar to alcohol rubs but much more pleasant due to its aromatherapeutic qualities.
12. Applied to insect bites it provides some relief.
13. For high anxiety it can be applied to the forehead and used as a rubdown, providing some relief for nervous tension.
14. Use to cleanse and bless candles prior to use (be sure the candles are completely dry before lighting).*
15. Use to wipe down altars and altar items to keep free from negative energy.
16. Pour a little in a cast iron pot or cauldron and light it to aid in spirit communication through fire.
17. Pour a little in a cast iron pot or cauldron and light it, then place your hands over the flames warming them before engaging in money drawing activities like working and gambling.
18. Pray the 23rd Psalm over it and use in place of Holy Water.
19. Periodically spray a little on your altar to keep it receptive to the spirits.
*CAUTION: Florida Water is highly flammable. Use extreme caution when working with it.